Photo

Guild Hub (Recruitment, Looking for Guild or any Guild Related Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 romer102

romer102

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2017 - 09:19 PM

Looking to join an active guild!

IGN:Hameha

BB type knight lvl 85

#42 Kachna

Kachna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:27 AM

Hello,

I am looking for internation guild here. 45 lvl aco, future FS priest.

I am 29 years old from the midle of Europe. It´s little boring to play alone :)

#43 BeesKnees15

BeesKnees15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

Looking for casual guild

MVP/WOE/PVP

Currently level 80 BB type Knight

IGN: KnightingGale

WxVke.gif

#44 Lutts

Lutts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 05:37 PM

3 players 2 monk 1 devotion 
wanted guild 

i from argentina 

#45 Kain

Kain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:45 PM

Hello everyone! my name is Felipe, ign - Kain, i'm the guildmaster of FORSAKEN and i've been playing with a few friends, 
we're from Brazil and we created Forsaken to be a casual guild, our main goal is to have some fun together and meet new 
people, building a international guild (so try to talk in english if possible, this way everyone can understand you).

WHY WE'VE CHOSEN TO BE A CASUAL GUILD

We believe that MMORPGs being games, it's point is to have fun and have little to no responsabilities or tasks, you log in when you want, 
play for how long you want. When guilds start putting up requirements, forcing you to log in during certain times or to be active, the 
game becomes less fun and more of a responsability. We want to avoid that. Our guild members are generally older, so having 
others responsabilities we understand that the game is only a form of recreation.

HOW BIG WE ARE

Right now we are very small. My friends and I started a week ago, so don't expect a lot of gear and such to spare. What we 
offer is a friendly place, where you can talk and meet new people from around the world. After all, playing together is a 
lot more fun than alone. 

OUR FOCUS

To be honest, we like to do a bit of everything: PvP and PvE, some of us enjoy different parts of the game, and that's 
alright, we try to offer a good enviroment for both.

Of course PvE is easier since it doesn't require many players or gear, in the future we intent to start MvP Hunt and focus 
on PvE.

If we grow enough, we will start planning entering some WoE, either alone or in aliances, maybe start a PvP ranking among us 
that enjoy this kind of playstyle - i'm one of them ;) - making some duels and such, but we don't have anything planned yet. 

IN SHORT

We are a small friendly casual guild, looking for new members from around the world, we want to make an international guild, 
so everyone is welcome, just try to talk in english so everyone can participate! We don't have any requirements both in level/job or play frequency.

Nice to meet you all, hope we have fun together.

Feel free to ask me anything either at the forum or pm in the game.

• Fangsteel likes this

#46 Lutts

Lutts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

ok lets go impulse own this 

#47 Lutts

Lutts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 04:57 PM

we have to take the title to boost after glhf, they come as best guild server, I personally like the woes second edition, but I like to play RO I am active player as my friends are from Argentina we hope we can find a place worthy of compentence

we have to take the title to boost after glhf, they come as best guild server, I personally like the woes second edition, but I like to play RO I am active player as my friends are from Argentina we hope we can find a place worthy of compentence

#48 shuaibdawe

shuaibdawe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:09 PM

Level 85 Hunter Looking For Guild, IGN: S i n u s

#49 shuaibdawe

shuaibdawe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2017 - 07:12 PM

Hello everyone! my name is Felipe, ign - Kain, i'm the guildmaster of FORSAKEN and i've been playing with a few friends, 
we're from Brazil and we created Forsaken to be a casual guild, our main goal is to have some fun together and meet new 
people, building a international guild (so try to talk in english if possible, this way everyone can understand you).

WHY WE'VE CHOSEN TO BE A CASUAL GUILD

We believe that MMORPGs being games, it's point is to have fun and have little to no responsabilities or tasks, you log in when you want, 
play for how long you want. When guilds start putting up requirements, forcing you to log in during certain times or to be active, the 
game becomes less fun and more of a responsability. We want to avoid that. Our guild members are generally older, so having 
others responsabilities we understand that the game is only a form of recreation.

HOW BIG WE ARE

Right now we are very small. My friends and I started a week ago, so don't expect a lot of gear and such to spare. What we 
offer is a friendly place, where you can talk and meet new people from around the world. After all, playing together is a 
lot more fun than alone. 

OUR FOCUS

To be honest, we like to do a bit of everything: PvP and PvE, some of us enjoy different parts of the game, and that's 
alright, we try to offer a good enviroment for both.

Of course PvE is easier since it doesn't require many players or gear, in the future we intent to start MvP Hunt and focus 
on PvE.

If we grow enough, we will start planning entering some WoE, either alone or in aliances, maybe start a PvP ranking among us 
that enjoy this kind of playstyle - i'm one of them ;) - making some duels and such, but we don't have anything planned yet. 

IN SHORT

We are a small friendly casual guild, looking for new members from around the world, we want to make an international guild, 
so everyone is welcome, just try to talk in english so everyone can participate! We don't have any requirements both in level/job or play frequency.

Nice to meet you all, hope we have fun together.

Feel free to ask me anything either at the forum or pm in the game.

Add me up! That's exactly what I'm looking for.

IGN: S i n u s, Hunter level 85 (As of now).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users